The original clubhouse was built in 1910 and has a heritage designation. Following numerous renovations the functionality of the clubhouse organization and layout had become inefficient. C+A was retained to perform an initial building condition report and space optimization study then proceeded to renovate the clubhouse. The formal dining rooms were relocated and updated, a new bar and lounge were added, a new bag storage area was created, new roof terraces were added, and all the washrooms and locker rooms were completely renovated.

*C+A worked in association with Graham Murfitt Architect